Friday, March 27, 2009

Food Feast






I was a bit worried coming over here about the eating situation. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to find good affordable food...fortunately I was so wrong! Sig and I stumbled upon this great sushi restaurant. We ate the best Japanese lunch I have ever had...udon noodle soup, tuna roll, and tempura for $8!!! I was joking that I was going to come back to California a sushi snob, heehee.
Our first assignment is to try "something weird". Don took us to the Nishiki Market, this famous covered food market. I tried these miniature fishies...salty and gummy! haha. There is just about nothing I wouldn't try, but I'm not sure that I'm going to repeat that particular cuisine :) Don bought us moshi balls with red bean filling. yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment